Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday June 4th

Hi Ho…..Second Half Tip Off begins today…..I like that it is raining, sets a good tone for me. Going to get a  2 hour drop of Erbitux. It is an antibody treatment, not a chemo. Radiation then begins on Tuesday. I am making a 35 day notepad, one page per day, and we will tear off a page as we arrive home from treatments each day, knocking one more day off the meter. Nervous, but understanding that I got through a real hard chemo and now I am going to go through a real hard radiation. Others have done it, I can too.

Thanks for the love, it feels like I am cliff diving today, and the cool clear water is far below…….everyone says I make a big splash!


1 comment:

  1. Hang glide in there!!! You're the brave-ish person I know!!

    Arlene Lawson

    ReplyDelete